1) Rolling over and trying to turn my alarm off. Very unco. Got it 4th go. It’s a pleasant musical sound, so easy to leave and keep sleeping.
2) Staggering to the shower. I actually kind of enjoy the freezing cold dash from my room to the shower. Helps the wake up process.
3) Packing my bag. Forgot pencil case. Was right on top of my laptop but still left it somehow.
4) Made breakfast (toast) and lunch (sandwiches) at the same time- genius.
5) Left home at 8:32 and power walked to whanau. Timed it beautifully.
The chill of a cold winter morning can’t be warded off by the heater. The bed seems so much safer than the world outside,